Re: Good Sound Followers ?

A Magnawreck!?  They can work well if watched carefully, but they are
really a pain.  I would suggest a Perfectone.  If Magnawreck were still
in business, I think there slogan would be something like..."Leading the
trailing edge of technology".

Craig

Craig Nichols                             __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
craign at primenet.com                      /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /
"The grass is always greener on the     /  / \   / / / / /__ / \/  /__   /
other side of the fence, until you see all of the brown spots!"...My Dad.