Re: URSA CRT Protection

I've seen this happen also (about two years ago), but it was on an older
(but still very good) tube.  Kinda of makes you wonder about the 600 hours
line, no?  If I remember correctly, it was noticed after a job involving
some modest usage of scan effects.

Craig

Craig Nichols                             __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
craign at primenet.com                      /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /
"The grass is always greener on the     /  / \   / / / / /__ / \/  /__   /
other side of the fence, until you see all of the brown spots!"...My Dad.