Re: Dave Corbitt and Maskin

        Reply to:   RE>>Dave Corbitt and Masking

Rob,
The document I had sent to you was not about masking, it was just an example
of Graphics and Text to see if you could read it.  I'm sorry for the mixup.
What I had intended was to see if you could decipher my graphics as a test for
possible future distribution of a document about Masking set ups, what to look
for and what target waveforms should be.
Dave
Regarding the enclosed excerpt;

> Dave Corbitt (dave_corbitt at ny-admin.mte.com) wrote:
> > 6.  Pet Peeve---Not enough people out there are using Masking.  Of
>
> Using Kodak TAF and URSA's variable masking, how do you set masking? I know

}-- End of excerpt from David L. Tosh

to Dave T: Dave Corbitt has a document regarding the setup of user
Masking on the Ursa, that is encoded using BinHex, because it mixes
graphics and text.  If you, or anyone, would like this document,
perhaps Dave C. can send it along.