Re: Super 16

Craig writes:

)))I've heard people quote estimates for some jobs involving lots of clients,
that the time needed to transfer is something like three times running time
multiplied by the number of clients in the room! ;-) Does anyone have any
theories or "rules of thumb about this?(((

A friend at a high end, uh, transfer club (I've made it so difficult to guess
haven't I) says "Where there is confusion, there is money to be made."
 Personally, I hate sessions that are like that.

You might want to read Bob Primes, ASC's editorial on the back page of the
current American Cinematographer about what happened to him in a transfer
session when a (financial) executive producer decided that everything was
"too dark."  Sad story.

Jeff "Transducer not reproducer" Kreines