audio delay products

I hope to be of service

Sony Makes a box that dealys AES/EBU digital audio plus timecode. Very
practical, only drawback is limited delay range.

In addition digital delays are available from TC Electronics, Klark Teknik,
Yamaha, and a whole number of brands that you normally find in the PA/musical
instrument business - that is the ones that are more focused on the electronics
not so much wood and wirre. You will find that prices go from 1-3 KUSD.

Try to get an instrument that has a display showing either frames or
milliseconds delay, hopefully suitably incremental as well.

Remember when delay gets longer than your box can handle, they can be cascaded.

I know a lot of listeners will be utterly disappointed now, but I will not make
a salespitch this time.

Mike at Digital Vision