world wide web page.

I'm in the process of updating the webpage for our group (URL is
http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html).

current links include the usual local stuff about the group; SMPTE
Information, working groups; VTA's homepage in Atlanta; Editel
Chicago's homepage; the "Hollyweb feature film industry homepage"; the
homepage of a student at Cambridge University (England), who is doing
research in the use of DSP's to reduce camera shake and weave
in telecine transfers; the Internet Movie Database.

I'd like to find some more telecine-related material on the web, so if
you know of any, please let me know.

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach 	             The indoor life is the next best thing to
rob at sun.alegria.com			premature burial.  --Edward Abbey