Dave Corbitt and Masking

Dave Corbitt (dave_corbitt at ny-admin.mte.com) wrote:
> 6.  Pet Peeve---Not enough people out there are using Masking.  Of
> course the masking provided by Rank for MK3's was always wrong but
> since the advent of Kodak's TAF films that is easy enough to correct.
> With URSA the User Masks can be programmed to be accurate.

Using Kodak TAF and URSA's variable masking, how do you set masking? I know
that sounds like a basic question but when I tried to get information on
how to do it for a colorist, I couldn't find a reference. Could you post a
tutorial on what you need to do (and how you determine it is "right")?

David Tosh  dlt at earthlink.net  (CIS 72167,1376)