Glen of Action

On May 16, 23:13, Craig Nichols wrote:
} Subject: Re: Thick Face CRT's

> One aftermarket burn correction system incorporating afterglow for the burn
> cell is marketed by Dave Walker via Options.  It was designed by Glen (whose
> last name I do not remember) who used to work for Action Video.  It looks
> promising.

Glen Gundlach.  How about that, for years he said he was going
to design and market his idea.

If anybody of this list worked for Action Video, or know someone who
did, there is an employee reunion at 7:00 pm on June 2nd at Cat &
Fiddle restaurant, Sunset Blvd. and Seward St, Hollywood, CA  (site
of last year's wake).

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach 	             The indoor life is the next best thing to
rob at sun.alegria.com			premature burial.  --Edward Abbey

--- End of forwarded message from "Rob Lingelbach" <rob at sun.alegria.com>

   http://www.alegria.com