Re: monitor awards in L.A.

At 7:30 PM 5/15/95, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
>The judging for the Monitor Awards will be held during the next two
>weeks, and I've been asked to query colorists in or near Los
>Angeles who would be willing to watch a few tapes and tear up (i mean
>critique) each others' work.  Includes a free dinner.

Hey, Rob, is it only open to colorists, and if so why?? What about *ex*=
 colorists eh? And do you get $10 if you can spot the work of twin telecine=
 deities Lou Levinson or Bob Festa? Will there be beer? How can one possibly=
 judge without being at least partially under the influence. Ask anyone in L=
ondon!
Regards to all... Mike O.