monitor awards in L.A.

The judging for the Monitor Awards will be held during the next two
weeks, and I've been asked to query colorists in or near Los
Angeles who would be willing to watch a few tapes and tear up (i mean
critique) each others' work.  Includes a free dinner.

Session will probably last 2 to 3 hours, starting at about 6:30 PM one
evening "late next week", and will include the categories: Theatrical,
TV Special, Music Video, TV Series.  Location: Dubs Inc. on Highland
Av.  in Hollywood.

Suzanne Morris, wife of Godfrey Pye, of CIS fame, is coordinating, and
can be reached at 213 876 1481, but you're also welcome to reply to me
via email if you're interested.

I last did it 3 or 4 years ago, and it was kinda fun, in that I got
to meet the legendary Lou Levinson, and see some nice film.  ;-).  Too
bad my entries (for commercials) will be judged in NYC, where I can't
influence the vote.

--Rob

   http://www.alegria.com