Re: kruftscmutzdrekk/air filters

Hi, everyone:

While I am a telecine owner/operator (trying to get my Bosch in the Backyard
online...) I have another life selling strange but interesting used gear.
 One of my regular suppliers has stumbled on 200 brand new HEPA
(High-Efficiency Particulate Accumulator) filters made by Luminair.  These
are the serious ones, perfect for your machine room.  Turn it into a
class-100 clean room!

Specs are: Laminair model 9FTD2448-6AU HEPA filters, 99.9% efficient, CFM
1445, resistance 1.0, size = 23.6" x 47.6" x 5.8"

They are brand new.  A major corporation paid $2000 each for them to build a
clean room, then changed their mind.  If enough people are interested, the
price probably could be about $750 each, FOB East coast.

EMail or call if you are interested.  Sorry to post a blatant notice like
this, but if you need a kruft-killer, schmutz-stopper, dreck-disabler, this
might be the ticket.

Jeff Kreines
DeMott/Kreines Films
(334) 285-6179