Re: used gates

Bill,

I was speaking to a friend, Jeff Tillotson, who is a colorist at Post
Modern in Seattle about Super 16 gates just a few weeks ago.  He had
recently tried the Rank version and the RTS version on his Turbo II, and
said that the RTS was by far better.  The patch size was reasonable, the
steadiness very good, and the focus was flat accross the image.  He
seemed to be quite impressed.

Craig

Craig Nichols                             __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
craign at primenet.com                      /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /
"The grass is always greener on the     /  / \   / / / / /__ / \/  /__   /
other side of the fence, until you see all of the brown spots!"...My Dad.