Re: kruftscmutzdrekk-Mikael Reichel

Ken

This may comes as a surprise to you but no matter what hat I wear be salesmans
cap or my of hours hihg hat, I too hate resolution drops. In fact the whole
company I work for hates this too!

Your (gut) reaction is totally correct too, dirt is more a natural part of film
than res. drops

Surely you are not working with any of our products are you?

Resolution drops when doing dirt concealments are not acceptable nor neccessary
and can in most cases be avoided unless you are working on some WW2 restoration
jobs.

Let us show it to you.

Regards

Mike at Digital Vision