kruftscmutzdrekk

RE kruftschm.......

Yeah, I have a reply for you.
If it shows up as frame based artifacts then we have a tool to deal with it if
none of your primary measures (and theoretically the right way to deal with it)
are satisfactory. The tool is our ASC - filmdirt concealment. But,,,,,, dont you
have one already?

Also we just released the CSR - continous scratch remover...........Yahooooo
(primal cry of satisfaction from Digital Vision marketing and sales).

"A person capable of skipping breakfast is a dangerous opponent" - Asian proverb