Re: da Vinci BBS

On May 4, 21:15, Steve Darsey wrote:
} Subject: Re: da Vinci BBS

> On Thu, 4 May 1995 17:41:00 -0400 (EDT) you wrote:
>
> >da Vinci Customer Service Bulletin Board System (BBS)
> >
> Cool idea, but go one more step. Set up an ftp/gopher server.

...and webpage.

Speaking of webpages, I'd like to remind everyone on this list that
there is a World Wide Web server running here on xyzoom, with a web
page for the group, URL is http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
...it is still under construction, as are most webpages ;-)  ...I'm
going to be updating the page(s) soon, after my neighbor across the
street lets me use his scanner.

There's also an ftp server, URL is ftp://ftp.alegria.com, where you can
find the few files of interest and all the traffic of the past year on
our group.

--Rob

   http://www.alegria.com