subscribe

>From Supersuite post-production house in Montreal is looking for
solutions.  We are working with a Davinci 8.8.8. color corrector, tape
to tape. The production requires a cypia look ( Old black and white )
The source material is colour. We are going to the following steps;
1-color to black and white 2- then we color correct to cypia. The
final results is not satisfactory. Do you have any suggestions ?

TIA.    Pierre Perrier Supersuite Postproductions Montreal Canada

--- End of forwarded message from Pierre Perrier <76641.620 at compuserve.com>

   http://www.alegria.com