subscribe

>From Supersuite post-production house in Montreal is looking for solutions.
We are working with a Davinci 8.8.8. color corrector, tape to tape. The
production requires a  cypia look ( Old black and white ) The source material is
colour. We are going to the following steps; 1-color to black and white 2- then
we color correct to cypia. The final results is not satisfactory. Do you have
any suggestions ?

TIA.    Pierre Perrier Supersuite Postproductions Montreal Canada