Re: Kodak Primtime film: impressions?

Rob,
Did you test the Primetime film of an Ursa or a Mark IIIC?  The reason I
ask is we did our tests on various IIICs, all of which had flat open gate
shading to start with.  At first, the film looked very good, with higher
blue output. Everyone was pleased with the look. But, as they came to the
bracketed exposures, Kodak wanted to shade to the film to minimize perceived
shading problems, so I did.  Did you notice any shading weirdness on the
bracketed exposures?  The rooms we tested in had been using 5298, 96, or
93 earlier without any problems. Primetime generally looked very good if
the shading was good open gate, and the exposure was on.

Craig Nichols                             __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
craign at primenet.com                      /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /
"The grass is always greener on the     /  / \   / / / / /__ / \/  /__   /
other side of the fence, until you see all of the brown spots!"...My Dad.