NAB update

A reminder for those who are going to NAB that we have an informal
meeting each day at 11 am for anyone who wants to get together at the
Rank booth, where we can watch Kevin Shaw demo an Ursa (Gold I think
it was) (with dV 888 Kevin?), and where we can then make arrangements
for lunch, if applicable.

The "NAB.guide" was updated in March, but I lost the updates in my
system crash; specifically, the Options and daVinci entries are less
than complete.  If anyone wants to give me data for the sheet, I will
gladly include it  (to retrieve the "guide", send a message to
telecine-request at xyzoom.alegria.com with the Subject: archive get
NAB.guide).

I'm taking delivery of a Sun SparcStation 5 next week, so my poor old
486/33 xyzoom at what, about 10 MIPS? will (eventually) grow up to be
a 60 MIPS screamer.  Which, in five years, will be slow again...

regards
--Rob

rob at alegria.com        |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
   http://www.alegria.com