No Subject

> The only really interesting thing that has happened recently is BTS's
>  and Kodak FLH1000. Kodak's work on the optical path is a impressive.
>
> I wish we could hear more about the FLH1000 here.  Is anybody here
> working with one?
>
> --Rob

Lynette Duensing, formerly of the Post Group and Digital Magic, is expecting
to recieve the first (stateside anyway) FLH-1000 at Producers Color in
Detroit.  She'll be demoing the sunburst and Quadra at the BTS booth at NAB.

On another subject, telecine and facility engineers must be in the greatest
demand currently.  We've been looking for another guy at DM for a while.
 Interested?  Call Mike Gozlin ( GOZ ) at Digital Magic. 310-315-4720

Later.....  maybe at Joe's party at NAB.   Randy

Subj:	FLH1000 news from Kodak