No Subject

-
Craig Nichols                             __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
craign at primenet.com                      /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /
"The grass is always greener on the     /  / \   / / / / /__ / \/  /__   /
other side of the fence, until you see all of the brown spots!"...My Dad.

-

On Tue, 21 Mar 1995, Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> On Mar 21, 11:16, Mikael Reichel wrote:
>
>  The only really interesting thing that has happened recently is BTS's
>  and Kodak FLH1000. Kodak's work on the optical path is a impressive.
>
> I wish we could hear more about the FLH1000 here.  Is anybody here
> working with one?
>
> --Rob
>

> --
> Rob Lingelbach KB6CUN  | 2660 Hollyridge Dr LA CA 90068 213 464 6266
(voice)
> rob at xyzoom.alegria.com | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or

> rob at alegria.com        |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham
Lincoln
>    http://www.alegria.com
>
> I'm interested in this one as well.  Does anyone know if Kodak was
involved in the optical path of the new BTS Quadra Telecine?  I hear that
BTS has supposedly fixed some  of the problems the FDL 90 had (like funky
edges for one).

Craig

(A) abort  (R) retry (V) valium

Subj:	archive retrieval: whois.txt