No Subject

On Mar 17, 15:15, Craig Leffel wrote:

> I prefer the over the top wrap as well, and
> haven't had any problems to date. In shuttle, I use "omega" wrap. This wrap
> does not seem to affect
> stabilty with RTS, But it seems much smoother to me, so be it.

Not to belabor the point, but I'd like to know what you do, Craig,
when you're transferring from original (non-select) neg rolls, and you
are laying down *and* shuttling the film: which wrap?
If you have no problems with "over the top" wrap, why do you switch to
"omega" at all?

thanks
--Rob  (in demystification mode)

rob at alegria.com        |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln