  OFFICE MEMO          ADS-1
Date:3/10/95
I'd like to poll the group for those familiar with the operation
and maintenance of the Rank ADS-1. It's a rare, and dying, breed of

telecine which we happen to have. Originally intended for live
broadcast use, we  use it for video dailies and workprints for
sound editors. Adequate to the task. But Rank doesn't support it
anymore, and it seems like we're the only ones dealing with it.
Anybody out there to share notes?

--- End of forwarded message from Bill Kinder
<Bill_Kinder+aSENTINEL%American_Zoetrope at mcimail.com>

Subj:	Re: ADS-1