No Subject

} Subject: vectorscope

> It would never be wise to monitor composite when recording analog
> component or D-1.

I understand your point, but I've been raked over the coals a few
times when I had that same viewpoint, because I was "misleading the
client" about the eventual picture.  Now I always monitor composite
but check my component signal when QC'ing at session end.

> I have a question>  Has anyone come across this really nasty thin base
Kodak
> 5296 yet?

We have several Kodak engineers listening here... I'm sure someone
will respond.  I haven't noticed this difference with 96 and I do
transfer (not pinning it though) it from time to time.

regards
--Rob

Subj:	DAT lockup