vectorscope

--- Forwarded mail from SgtRT at aol.com

>From aol.com!SgtRT Tue Feb 28 11:52:37 1995 remote from xyzoom
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 14:52:51 -0500
From: SgtRT at aol.com
To: rob at xyzoom.alegria.com
Subject: Re: vectorscope

Personally, how I use the vectorscope depends upon the configuration of the
color corrector that I am working on.  If the primaries are controlled by
trackballs I find it much easier to balance black with the vectorscope
expanded.  If the primaries are knobs or sliders, I use the scope in the
calibrated setting since the action of the knobs are more precise than the
trackballs, making black easier to set properly.

Rick Taylor
sgtrt at aol.com

--- End of forwarded message from SgtRT at aol.com

rob at alegria.com        |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln