Re: NAB misc.

Rob,

Thanks for including da Vinci on your list.  To clarify: We will
introduce ARTISAN, our new graphical user interface at NAB.  Although
ARTISAN will be running off an SGI Indy, our 8:8:8 signal processing
will remain a hardware function contained within our Renaissance
8:8:8 mainframe.  We invite everyone to come by and see the new ARTISAN
interface at the Dynatech/da Vinci booth.