oops

I goofed in my recent message about Super16 when I said the patch gets
smaller... of course it gets bigger, everyone knows that ;-) ;-).

The tube burn considerations I mentioned?  Forget it;-).  I'm still
curious about the film stock and hardware (gate runners)...

(thanks to old friend Bruce Graham for reminding me about the patch)
(I'm going to send him drafts of all my messages to the group from now
on)

regards
--Rob

rob at alegria.com        |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln