Re: CRT

Hello Michel,
I've tried all the tubes you have, and I have to agree about the Grain being
much better with the Rank. The only negative things I have heard about the
Rank tubes is that some people are experiencing the dreaded "venetian blind"
lines with these tubes.  If they are burned in properly though, these lines
should not normally happen.
I have been hearing rumors that something is in the works by DAV to work much
better than previous burn correctors and afterglows.  It should be available
at NAB I hear.
Regards,
Craig Nichols