Re: Rank/NAB-> Film Scanners & printers

On Jan 29, 19:16, Mike Goslin wrote:
} Subject: Re: Rank/NAB-> Film Scanners & printers

> the Quantel Domino.  I'm reasionable new at this facility, so I don't
> have a good grip on the pro's and con's yet.  I have observed a slight
> fringing phenomina at the edge of high contrast immages on the printer.

Mike, could you elaborate on the architecture of the Domino, such that
you use a printer?  I was never privy to a demo of that machine.  I'd
guess there are probably quite a few folks here on the list who'd be
interested in a capsule review of it, perhaps compared to Cineon.

Regards
--Rob

rob at alegria.com        |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
   http://www.alegria.com/robhome.html