Re: Film registration

 The difference between jumpfree and metaspeed are: jumpfree tends to release
the last 40 or more lines of pix, lower right just out of action safe where
metaspeed works across the entire frame..this is for verticle motion only..
                                       The thing that jumpfree does not
correct for is horizontal motion and this where the RTS gate and path
alignment give the best results..We no longer use jumpfree, its a combination
of meta-speed RTS or STEADI 2, depending on what the client wants..
Interestingly enough, some clients just don't care for using real time
inspite of comparable results.. They just want to spend the bucks $$$$$,I've
used the RTS and meta combo for up to 10 repeatable layers..
                                           Happy Retina Burning
                                                    Eric