Re: Bob

                                                                      1/27/95
                                                                      12:27
 Re>Bob

Thanks, Bob. You are right. My post was just in good fun, but as you pointed
out about LA, people are fairly cutthroat about gear and methods here in
Chicago as well. I just get tired of it. I don't see what the big deal is.
Good people with good tools will always do well. Change any part of that and
you're screwed. Thanks for the reminder-- no kidding.

Craig