registration blues/ TLC problem

You wrote:

>I would like to comment on your "bad shuttle and film pack aftertaste".
>We have found that the film pack problem is a TLC problem in disguise,
>and that by tightening the springs on the compliance arms

For URSA/Renaissance/TLC systems we now have a simple hardware
modification to reduce the TLC shuttle speed by 1/2 the current value.
While not an elegant solution, it is a simple cut one trace and add one
jumper on one of the TLC boards in the Slave chassis.

If anybody needs this information, please call me at my office.

Thank you,

Gary Adams, TLC Product Manager, da Vinci, 818-902-0488