HP QA

> >                                                                     10:18
> >   OFFICE MEMO                                                 Time:
> >                       Subject:
> >                       HP QA
> >
> > Does anybody have any experience with the HP Quality Advisor? -bt

 We got to play with one for a couple of days while demoing HP's disk
 array. I liked having mutliple views of "Color Error" This pointed out
 those "illegal" colors that come up when transfering component. It also
 had safe title and cursoring availble. The cursor is pretty much like
 the Accom DIS still store version. The box does serial or parralle in
 and has analog component out. The compsite out was not half bad and
 would do nice for dubs or transfers for those clients wanting to stick
 to 1" or eek, 3/4" sp.
 If the budgets let me, I'd buy one for our house.
 As Pournell would say "Reccommended".

 --
    | Steve Darsey, N5PMB            "Welcome To The Earth.............  |

--