Blues

                                                                      1/25/95
                                                                      01:21
AM
 Blues

Hello again to all.

On 1/24 Bob Festa wrote;
<< Unfortunately post-production has become rather
cuthroat when it comes to weapons selection. Anyway, Peter Gabriel taught me
to never trust a man who shouts what he's found.>>

DID I SOUND LIKE I WAS SHOUTING? Whoops, I'm sorry. I guess the idea of
sharing information hasn't made its way west. I sort of assumed that if any
Joe Schmoe on the street could buy something, it wasn't really a secret
anymore. I like RTS, and no, I haven't found any servo errors related to
Meta-speed or RTS. It's very tight, and very dependable so far. Neil Young
taught me that it's better to burn out than it is to rust.

Craig