re-vta

                                                                      1/24/95
                                                                      03:18
PM
 re:vta

On 1/24 Ralph Edwards wrote:
<<I also
have to say that I believe the color changes with zoom at 30fps which Craig
referred to has more to do with the URSA than with the MetaSpeed or Plus
kit.>>

Absolutely. I meant that as the scan patch changes (telecine related) you
sometimes see color drift.
If Brad Walker at Meta-speed gets his hands on patch control in a modified
version, this problem may decrease or go away. Since this problem is not a
concern when steadi-printing, it is the only possible drawback I see to real
time registration. Not a drawback to Metaspeed. I dig Metaspeed like you
can't imagine. Whooduthunk an URSA could actually do vari-speeds?
Twistme,
Craig