GOZ

First off, thanks to those of you who responded to my DAT ? The
info will be helpful.....But more important is the fact that I, and we
at Planet Blue are about to lose one of the finest engineers in da
biz. Mike Goslin, GOZ, is about to depart us at the planet for newer,
and hopefully, greener pastures$$$  Since GOZ is one of the
charter members of this little group, I thought I would use this forum
to wish him the best of luck in his latest escapade. GOZ is not only
a stellar eng. but the ultimate Dead Head, and basic friend of all. He
will be sorely missed at PB.........Wayne