DAT or DIS?

Looking for an opinion or two re. DAT machines. Some clients are
starting to whine about needing to sync with TC DAT. We still dont
get that many request, but now that the Nagra field DAT is all the
rage in europe, those wacky europeans!, we think it may be just a
matter of time.
So my quest is to gather opinions as to which machines we like,
and which we dont. Since this group is never short of an opinion,
I'll look forward to your replys.....Wayne