NAB guide proposal

>About one month ago I mentioned that it would be great to pool our
>information in a guide to upcoming telecine products of interest for
>the National Association of Broadcasters convention in Las Vegas (is
>it in March this year?).

>Is anyone else out there interested in this idea?  If so, we need to
>start talking about the products.

I think it's a good idea. Since not everyone knows when exactly they will
be attending, nor if their plans will hold true, it might be a good idea to
have an "open meeting" everyday to touch base - say 11:30am at the Rank
booth, or some demo suite where they are serving refreshments. Comments are
welcome.