normal

The telecine mailinglist is back to normal operation (not in digest
mode any more).  I just got back from my holiday trip to Brasil and
Denmark, and found that due to a file ownership oversight on my part
the one digest that would have gone out didn't.  So it probably just
appeared in your mailboxes before this message.

Hope everyone had a good holiday season.

Regards
--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach  KB6CUN | 2660 Hollyridge Dr LA CA 90068 USA   213 464 6266
rob at alegria.com        | "A raca humana e' uma semana no trabalho de deus"