our list in digest mode

I'll be away from December 22nd to the 9th of January, and I'm going
to have to put the mailing list into "digest mode" while I'm gone.
I'll make the change tomorrow, Sunday the 18th, to make sure it works
fine before I leave (I've already tested it with a dummy list).

The method of submission remains the same: your mail to the list will
simply collect here for 48 hours, at which point it will be mailed out
to everyone, as a collection or digest of articles.  It could well
turn out that this digest contains one submission only, as we're a
fairly low-traffic list yet (lots of lurkers).  On the other hand, if
the accumulating digest reaches a threshold of 32768 bytes it will be
mailed out before the 48 hours are up.

Subscription, unsubscription, and archive requests are handled as
before, to telecine-request at xyzoom.alegria.com.  List address remains
telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com.

The digest form effectively inhibits loops, which can wreak havoc on
the internet, as several of us discovered a few weeks back ;-).

Happy Holidays to everyone
--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach  KB6CUN | 2660 Hollyridge Dr LA CA 90068 USA   213 464 6266
rob at alegria.com        | "A raca humana e' uma semana no trabalho de deus"