Job Change for dlt

  I will be leaving Post Logic (Hollywood, CA) at the end of my contract.
That is to say before the first of the year. Having a chance to shop
around, I am going to consider positions that are not directly related to
telecine and may not even stay in post production.

  Anyway, that is what I say now. In reality it is most likely that I will
be here (the 'lectronic clubhouse) tracking things we want to look at at
NAB and sending out wish lists as usual.

David Tosh  dlt at earthlink.net  (CIS 72167,1376)