Re: Avid Media Recorder Telecine

>We've installed the MRT here at Post Perfect, and after using it for about 5
>months now, I can see it developing into one of those products that you'll
>wonder how you ever got along without.

How is it controlled? Given the existance of a high quality remote link,
can the MR exist at the client's location and be fed video, audio and
machine control over the link frm the telecine bay?

>From a business point of view, will the facility rent disk packs to the
client or will the client be responsible for bringing their own?

It's a brave new world- be careful out there!

David Tosh  dlt at earthlink.net  (CIS 72167,1376)