Re: TAF

On Dec 5, 22:22, EricM86802 at aol.com wrote:
} Subject: TAF

>   Does anyone see a need for more frequent batches of TAF from Kodak. My
> loops are crusty at best,and talking to Kodak
> reps,it seems supplies are low, as well as the priority of running a new
> batch. Any thoughts.

Alan J. Masson, who is the Senior Systems Engineer for the Telecine
Suite at Kodak Research Labs, just joined our list (welcome Alan!).
Maybe he can shed some light...Alan says any requests for technical
information should go through George Gush at Kodak's Hollywood office.
Perhaps George is also the one to contact regarding any delays in
procuring TAF.

We have to get George on the internet ;-).

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach  KB6CUN | 2660 Hollyridge Dr LA CA 90068 USA   213 464 6266
rob at alegria.com        |"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or