I'm New

Hi
Now the group has representation in Switzerland ! Some of you I know, but for
those I do n't here is a first hello

I work at Online, in Zurich, and drive URSA GOLD, Da Vinci Renaissance 8:8:8,
and DVNR 4x4

Its great to be in touch with other colorists and interested parties, and to
that end I have started a Da Vinci Users Group, which is fundementally a
newsletter containing tips, news, questions and answers, and shares information
on related equipment. I will happily pass on useful items to Telecine Users.
(Any one interested in the newsletter can leave a message for me, for further
details.

Ciao