whois

Our file "whois.txt" that lists the subscribers to this group and
their employment affiliations is very incomplete.  If you want your
information in this file, please send it to me.

Those who wish to remain anonymous can do so, of course...

For the World Wide Web version of the whois document, if anyone has a
.gif or .jpg of themselves they'd like to contribute, I'd be happy to
link their name to their photo (idea contributed by Dave Tosh).

If anyone would like to receive a current copy of the whois.txt
document via email, send a message to
"telecine-request at xyzoom.alegria.com" with the following headerline:

Subject: archive get whois.txt

Regards
--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach KB6CUN  |2660 Hollyridge Dr LA CA 90068 213 464 6266 (voice)
rob at xyzoom.alegria.com |"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or