Flame

                                                                    14:03
  OFFICE MEMO                                                 Time:
                      Subject:
                      Flame

... and I don't mean Discreet Logic.

There are plenty of places to go if you just like to see your
comments in print. This Telecine mailing list will be better
served if we try to keep it on a professional level, thank you.

I for one do not care to slog through soapboxing, no matter how,
uh, Fest-ive the occasion.

Just one man's opinion. -BT

(Wish I could say this comes to you from a hotdog truck on I-40
 outside of Albuquerque, but Brooklyn will have to do for now.)