Re: Ursa beam current uncertainty, Web musing

arc Wielage [CEFORUM] writes:

> Yeah, but you guys are STILL killin' us by not putting a little light or
> read-out or something on the main DaVinci screen to tell us what the beam
> current is.  Even an *ASTERISK* or something would be fine.  There's gotta be
> room for it somewhere.
>
> And don't forget to finally give us the ability to delete files from a floppy
> disk.
>
> --Marc Wielage
>   Complete Post / Hollywood

Well we don't want to "kill you" anymore.  I have proposed that the state
of the "ready" is remembered for "new protcol" systems for each session
and in each user's config file so that it always comes up the way you
last left it for a session or in your standard configuration.  This
should be out in the next release, or so, of code.  Also, we'll try to get
you an indicator, too.

Andy