Telecine Futures

All,

OK. So I'm doing some thinking over the weekend (I know, I know),
and the daVinci technology tease just keeps tugging at my Unix
exhausted brain.

Could'nt you guys in Florida just give us a smattering of an idea
of what your up to at the labs.

Perhaps there are others like myself who would gladly participate
in an organized fashion in regards to the next system that we will all
be working on.

Teasing is no fun, and NAB is months away anyway. C'mon, whats in the
oven ?

Bob

Bob Festa				Hollywood Digital
festa at netcom.com			6690 Sunset Blvd
Compuserve 75140,3272			Hollywood, California 90028