Re: Dreamin'

Bob Festa asks:  "when will color correction see the type of power that is
being offered to other crafts in our field?"

I think what's eventually going to happen is, we'll ultimately have the ability
to combine Cineon and Domino-type effects (at a much lower cost) with
color-correction to go back to film, rather than just record to D-1 or another
video format.

Just as the cost of editing and all that other stuff has gone way down, I
suspect this is going to happen in the next 5-10 years.  High-def will make it
happen, too.  --MFW