re: TLC & PCS

All,
The TLC has been incorporated into the Copernicus, the new Sunburst, which by
the way will be running the FLH 1000 at Producers in Motown.  Davinci
packages the TLC w/ their 888 but doesn't integrate it.  Will daVinci be
servicing a Sunburst? Also Lynette Dunsing from Digital Magic has left LA to
work for PCS.  She and Bobby Johansan will demo the FDL Quadra w/ a
Copernicus.  The new design of the FDL claims to have real time stability
equal to jump free, of course I'm very familiar w/ claims from BTS.  I'll be
checking it out Sat.  Are we getting together at cocktail hour?    later R.